Monday 23 June 2014

Introduction

Who am I? What am I? Why should you care? Who actually does care?

The short answers are:
  • Just a dude. Nothing special. Coder, biker, amateur yogi, thinker, father, curious cat. Aren't we all?
  • A carbon-based life form on a rock whizzing through space, dedicated to trying to make the most of the inconsequential slice of time allotted to his existence.
  • You don't have to care. If you don't, that's OK. If you do, that's also OK.
  • I'm not sure. I'd like to think at least someone does, but if not, it doesn't really matter, does it?

What can you expect here? I'm not sure yet. Apart from my desire to share code with anyone who might find it useful, I don't have much of a plan for this place. I might spew some thoughts out here. I might leave this dormant for ages at a time.... Strike that. I'd like to (in the very least) post some kind of announcement here when I spew out some code for public consumption. If for no other reason than that of Scott Hanselman: we only have a limited amount of time to spend on information dissemination whilst we're alive. It only makes sense to make that process as efficient as possible -- spread links to data instead of spreading the same data, over and over, with multiple consumers.

That's about enough for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's new in PeanutButter?

Retrieving the post... Please hold. If the post doesn't load properly, you can check it out here: https://github.com/fluffynuts/blog/...